Many businesses unintentionally overpay or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) due to its complexity.
The widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue & Customs often require the assistance of a professional to ensure that businesses comply with the relevant regulations.
We provide an efficient VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue & Customs
- Negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Call us for more information on VAT and your business.