Facts & Figures are a firm with two offices in Edinburgh. Our staff are offered training opportunities and provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment.
As a firm of Accountants and business advisers we are always interested to hear from enthusiastic individuals who have a career in accountancy and tax in mind. We look to recruit people who can add value to our clients’ businesses and have the passion for service in an ever changing professional environment.
Although we may not always have vacancies we invite you to forward your CV to which will be viewed in light of vacancies as they arise. CVs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a small professional practice with two offices in Edinburgh and are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant who has worked in a practice environment to join our friendly team on a temporary basis for maternity cover.
This position will offer you the opportunity to work in a professional environment where you will gain exposure to clients operating in a wide range of sectors. This would suit an experienced Accounts Assistant who not only has the ability to produce accounts but is able to successfully analyse and review the figures and communicate this well to clients.
Key duties in this role will include:
- Service a varied portfolio of clients in a pro-active manner
- Updating clients accounting records
- Working closely with practice managers to handle client queries
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of VAT Returns including partial exemption calculations
To be considered for this role:
- Part-qualified or qualified by experience within a recent practice setting
- Experience of preparing annual accounts is essential
- Experience in VAT is essential
- Good IT skills including Sage, Iris and Excel
- Client focussed individual that is able to work on their own but also as part of a wider team to meet strict deadlines
Our offices are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com