Facts & Figures are a firm with two offices in Edinburgh. Our staff are offered training opportunities and provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment.
As a firm of Accountants and business advisers we are always interested to hear from enthusiastic individuals who have a career in accountancy and tax in mind. We look to recruit people who can add value to our clients’ businesses and have the passion for service in an ever changing professional environment.
Although we may not always have vacancies we invite you to forward your CV to which will be viewed in light of vacancies as they arise. CVs can be sent to email@example.com.
We are a small professional practice with two offices in Edinburgh and are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper who has worked in an office environment to join our friendly team.
This position will offer you the opportunity to work in a professional environment where you will gain exposure to clients operating in a wide range of sectors.
Key duties in this role will include:
- Service a varied portfolio of clients in a pro-active manner
- Updating clients accounting records
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls
- Ad hoc admin duties
To be considered for this role:
- Experience within a recent office setting
- Experience in VAT is preferable
- Good IT skills including Sage, Sage Payroll, Xero or Quickbooks Online
- Client focussed individual that is able to work on their own but also as part of a wider team to meet strict deadlines
Our offices are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org